You have heard that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The fact is the ceiling on each floor keeps rising, new floors are added constantly and the ground floor has not changed. Some people keep digging a hole for themselves while others go to work. The gap is getting larger and the reason is not the rich are not offering a hand up. The ‘poor’ won’t get on the escalator or they demand a hand out instead. Who do you choose to be?
I have studied the numbers and I have talked with many successful people to learn their statistics and I have read more books on the subject than I can count. Ivan R. Misner’s book ‘The 29% Solution’ shares the theory that everyone on this planet is connected by six degrees of separation is not true. The data he shares suggests that 29% of us are connected and the remaining 71% are not. The 71% still have Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny however.
In general, here is how it works. Out of every 100 people you know and come into contact daily, there are 3 – 5 who already have what it takes to be great at building a successful business. You know who they are in your group too! There are another 24 – 27 people that will give it a shot if the timing is right, their stars are in alignment and you approach them properly. Many will join you in a home business, do a little bit, and then disappear, unless you show them the way. The more skilled you are and the the more skills you teach others, that many more will make the move into the first group and become long term players. That leaves about 68 – 73 out of 100 that are not available for you, who cannot be bothered with your opportunity, for any number of reasons. Yes, all of them have the ability to be successful! What’s missing? Desire and education, a different education than the one that programed them for failure. You could lead many of these by your example to financial prosperity. When their ‘desire pilot light’ gets turned back on they will ask you for the education. Do not give up on anyone! Do not break your ‘pick’ on anyone either. Find the few who really want your and your uplines help and the rest will always have the chance to return.
What’s your choice?
Yes! You always have a choice.
Which one are you?
My years networking with people have proven to me that the Pareto Principle is true. 80% fail because they quit; too easily and too often; They don’t have a coach or mentor, they fall for every scam and get rich quick scheme and never invest the time and energy to figure out how to make work what they do get in that could work actually work. [They DON’T Work.] They are in love with the sizzle and leave the steak on the table for someone else. If there was a magic pill or magic button this group would stop taking it and stop sharing it because it would steal their life’s story. They buy lottery tickets and lose their one winner in their neighbor’s laundry. Any win would end their reason or excuse for failure because the pity party would end. Their favorite quote is “If it’s too good to be true…” Are you ready to escape this madness? We all are surrounded by this. It is time to step up! Have you listened to “Effortless Success”? Hard work as the path to success is a fairy tale and it may work for some but most people get stuck in one of the three positions that ‘hard work’ says are your only choices; villain, victim or hero. That game does not produce success for most people! Current events suggest all three are the same people.
16% are on the bubble. They don’t invest enough time, energy or money to actually make it. Should of, could of, would of are three of their favorite phrases. Their efforts usually come up short and most of this group will return to where they came from – the 80% above. Lone rangers, individualists and magical thinkers are a large part of this group. Their last coach helped them to ride a bicycle and they forgot learning how took that kind of assistance for them to find balance. They are afraid of commitment longer than a month or two and the long term strategy needed to acquire financial freedom either scares them or confuses them. These well trained job holders are often heard saying “I can’t because….”
Pareto Squared is 4% and they practice the Laws of Success they learned from someone (a mentor or coach) and by experience they have put it into daily practice. They live within a time and treasure budget and operate a plan designed to lead them to financial independence. This group hangs out with others who wear their failures proudly and never quit. Once they have accomplished something they expand its size and its arena to include others who want more out of life for themselves, their families and their friends. These birds of a feather recognize themselves in others who have discovered success is made up of 99% failure.
When offered a winning opportunity they remark “I will ….” Or “How can I accomplish …”
IF you would like to find out who we are and what we do. How you can work with us and grow yourself into any dream listen to the toll free number, 866-862-6735 It still amazes me 80% will not ask for more information.
Still not sure if this is for you?
Answer these six simple questions and give yourself a star for each Yes answer.
- Do you have the finances to begin? First, Recognize your time is money. Every one of us only has 24 hours a day and we each spend every last second of it. What is your time worth per hour? Write it down now. How many hours will you set aside weekly to give you and your family a real financial future of freedom and prosperity? Write your ‘weekly time dollars’ number down now. Multiply your weekly time dollars by four and write it down. How much cash have you managed to set aside for the perfect opportunity? Add your monthly time dollars and your cash together. Give yourself a star for $1000 or greater.
- Are you ambitious? Do you set goals for yourself and work to achieve them? If you do, give yourself another star. (The purpose of goals and promises is to inspire you. When they no longer do, change them.)
- Do you act like you want more out of life? Are you upbeat and positive in the face of challenges or will you often settle for less instead. If you strive for more, give yourself another star.
- Are you dissatisfied or unhappy with some aspect of your life and you are willing to do something to change it? Is there something you have always wanted that has been just beyond your grasp? If so, you get another star. (There is a path beyond struggle, stress and sacrifice that works called effortlessness.)
- Do you have a healthy self-image? Are you a look sharp, feel sharp, be sharp kind of person? Can you spend time with just yourself in the mirror without immediately turning away? If you are, give yourself a star.
- Bonus question! Are you already taking nutritionals demonstrating a commitment to your health? If you do give yourself a star. If you don’t take any nutritionals, subtract three from your current score.
You have some number of stars up to six. The more the better and I can show you a way that takes you to where ever you want to be. Read Think and Grow Rich. After you have read it take the test above again. You will notice you have more stars. I recommend you skip the path of struggle, stress and sacrifice and I share a path unique to you experienced as effortlessness. Ask me how.
To find out what we do, how we do it and if you are ready to participate with other All Stars call toll free 866-862-6735 for our short 20 minute explanation and leave a message at the end, providing you are qualified.